areas of expertise
- Project management
- Advanced data and workflow automation
- Financial and Performance Reporting
- Franchise planning, opening and operations
- Financial Analysis
- Dashboard Automation (KPI)
- Executive MBA, Telfer School of Management, University of Ottawa
Paul is a big data analyst and economist by trade. He has 12 years of experience with Statistics Canada.
Paul has experiences consulting firms in the Ottawa area in other areas of expertise. Some of examples of which are:
- Marketing plan for the Des Colines health network, A group of hospitals and support service charities throughout western Quebec.
- International Go to Market strategy for Essay Jack, an educational software product that helps creative thinking and writing procrastination. The launch strategy was a success, and the company gained serious traction. The owners have since relocated to Malaysia to keep the momentum and expansion going.
If you’d like to hear from Paul, please start by completing the form: